Treatment For Intestinal Infections:
- Melt some Beeswax.
- Use Sunflower, or Safflower oil, or another Oil appropriate for melting beeswax, in order to Heat and Melt the Beeswax.
- Separately Mix about 5ml of Eucalyptus Oil with 3-5 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Buy some aswangandha powder or sorghum powder and some red wine
- Now take the melted Beeswax, and then the Eucalyptus and Tea Tree oil, and put that in your ear( use an eyedropper for the oils).
- Drink the wine and take 2 teaspoons sorghum powder and 1 tablespoon aswangandha root powder with coffee or tea with sugar.
- Pray to the Lord and the Angels to mix up all the medicine.
- This should make purple or blue gum in your system and you should pass the parasite with the gum.
- Finish with a Bath in cool water and soap after an hour.
*This is a home remedy and may not work for everyone, and does not replace professional medical advice
**Tea Tree oil is toxic when ingested orally..
***Note: You can apply the medicine all over for mites.
Caution: Make sure the beeswax cools before applying it.
If you consume wine or alcohol you have to be of legal age. Drink bubble tea instead.